We did some investigating into this chest issue you’ve all seen and discovered a visual issue with chest opening. The good news is that you’re definitely getting all the card contents from the chests you purchased/earned.
What’s happening is that the green counter bar underneath each card is showing the end-result of opening all your chests on the first screen (instead of per-chest) when you happen to get the same unit in subsequent chests.
Let’s say you have two Epic Chests you’re about to open, and they both contain Fortress Mechs.
- Before opening these chests, you own 2/10 Fortress Mechs.
- Epic Chest #1 contained 3x Fortress Mechs
- Epic Chest #2 contained 4x Fortress Mechs
What you’d expect to see is:
- Opening Epic Chest #1 would display a counter of 5/10 Fortress Mechs.
- Opening Epic Chest #2 would display a counter of 9/10 Fortress Mechs.
What is actually displayed right now is:
- Opening Epic Chest #1 displays a counter of 9/10 Fortress Mechs.
- Opening Epic Chest #2 ALSO displays a counter of 9/10 Fortress Mechs.
This only happens if you get the same thing in multiple chests that you’re opening. It’s not only limited to chests from packs either. Players with Elite who get bonus Multiplayer chests may see this too. We're working on a fix for this issue for an upcoming update!